Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Return of the Blog and Gordy Dark

After a 3 month hiatus I now announce my return. In the next few weeks I plan to blog at least twice.

Consider this blog #1. My only goal is to announce and welcome the exciting return of Adam "Gordy" Dark to the Atlanta area.

That's right, ladies. Adam will soon be finished with Lifeway and will be back in the A in early August. THE LEGEND OF ADAM DARK continues in full force right in your neighborhood, which for those of you in Marietta will mean right in your back yard.

Up next: Jimmy Drew - Fashion Legend and why you should care about the poor. I'll save you 2,500 words - God does.

4 comments:

Nellie said...

Hurrah! You're back!

Anonymous said...

Garrick-

I salvaged your Greek Bible that you left at camp. Let me know how I can get it back to you

Anonymous said...

mattpanderson@bellsouth.net

Nellie said...

Hellooooooooo???? Where did you go?